'Runner Auditions

So, you've decided that you are a 'Runner and not a Corporate Drone!

Well then, show us your stuff!

 

Based losely off the CyberPunk 2020 RPG
Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2020

Player Info

This is the name by which you, the player, wish to be called. (Not your Character Name)

Please tell us your current age.
As this is an mature1 SIM we require you to be above a certain age.
Note:  You WILL be removed from this SIM if you lie about your age.

If you would prefer to be contacted via a different e-mail, please specify it here.
Note: You can change your User e-mail by going to "My Account" and editing your profile.

Enter in any contact methods use wish the Hosts to be able to contact you by for this character.

Tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in playing our SIM.

'Runner Info

Your character's Handle (aka nickname)

Select your primary role.

Describe your character in 10 sentences or less.  DO NOT use any ability, stat or skill levels in this description.

What the Hosts are looking for is what somebody meeting or observing your character for the first time would sense (e.g. see, hear, smell or feel).

Such things as looks, attitude, personality and obvious cyberware ARE acceptable.

The Hosts will use this to determine where your character could fit into the game.

OK here is where you get to show us your stuff.  Give us at least 3-4 paragraphs on one of the following scenarios:

Scenario 1

It's Friday night.  You and your Input* enter your favourite local bar.  You are just getting into your grove, when a half-dozen Boostergangers enter the place and start to trash it. What do you do?
( * boyfriend/girlfriend )

Scenario 2

You wake up to find that you are in a strange city, it is in ruins and there is no one around.  You can hear a commotion somewhere ahead of you.  (You've got your street gear on you -- nothing more than a pistol and knife.)  As you make you're way there you see that it is a 5 man gang -- which looks right out of Mad Max -- taking on 3 others.  What do you do?

Scenario 3

You've been hire to protect someone and you are attacked in transit to a secure location.  That someone is taken.  Describe who it was, what happened and finally what you are going to do about it?

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.